Sunday, March 1, 2009

Farewell Party

Hello,

Today is the farewell party at the Bustamante hacienda. We are going to have pupusas and do some dancing. All is well, we have a half day at school and leave for the airport at noon tomorrow. I hear it is snowing there, we will enjoy the hot sun today for sure! See you all at Dulles tomorrow night.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update Mrs. Krughoff and yes white stuff coming down right now, not too bad. Enjoy your despedida and have a good and safe trip tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so delighted it has been a good trip and the Key students have enjoyed their visit. I am especially proud as I have had very positive comments about the group from Cristina Lima, the principal of the lower school at Escuela Americana. You are being great ambassadors from Key School and Arlington. MLM

    ReplyDelete